Reporting a player

Z

Zer0honor

Member Name Zer0honor

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG.OP.Locker

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3:31pm 1/11/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:31pm

Player's name** CrackyMcSlapnuts

Offense committed: ban without reason

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Ranked
Experience
Punkbuster On
FairFight On
PasswordOff
Spectators1 / 2

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Zer0honor' (for 0 minutes) ... Please Respect All Rules, Players and Admins Admin: CrackyMcSlapnuts Time 1/11/2015 12:28:31 PM [Admin Decision]

Comments I did not say anything disrespectful or racial/ethnical/sexual/etc. I was removed after stating that I reported the Admins in a post on the clan website. This is the name of the admin that banned me unjustly and the one rigging the server to purposefully unbalanced so that he/she can farm xp. Its bad enough when BF4 has huge amounts of hackers now there is an admin abusing power on one of my top servers. I suggest a reconsidering of him/her as admin so that I can play on your server without worry that teams will be unbalanced on purpose so your admins can boost their account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed your post. Between your actions in our server and your angry post on our forums, you just need to chill out.

Perhaps you could find a better way to express your frustration, such as constructive feedback instead of anger.

Back