Reporting a player

MikSchultzy

Member Name MikSchultzy

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Infantry Only

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 1/4/14 ~1400 EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~1400 EST

Player's name** DICEdvMarco / Offiikart

Offense committed: Hackusations

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/DICEdvMarco/stats/1009886175/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Offiikart/stats/186671629/pc/

Comments Both players were quick to kill at any time. I started to spectate them in Lump Garden, and suddenly their ratios tanked and their TTK's were not good anymore.

Checked some of their history - and both have well-above average acc/KD.

Both knew I was spectating them as well - as soon as I would be on them it was silly/aloof game play.

DICEdvMarco is banned by BF4Db. HA Please Extend to all.

KsjNwn3.png

Offiikart doesn't seem all that bad. I will keep an eye on him.

jRIjoRv.png

I'd added them to my Radar - was hoping to catch a video, but they didn't do anything silly while I watched them. When I did not, there were enough comments in TS to make me feel otherwise.

Thanks for the super-fast response. Holy crap.

can you do us a favor make ur forum ts and game name the same as we were slightly confused but still managed to handle the ordeal just makes it a lil easier on us if we need more info

the ts name that reported infractions was daays in TS

He had the TS information - not I. I joined the forum for sake of having it in writing.

oh ok was not aware again thanks again for helping us keep our servers clean

Offiikart looks like a holidays sale account. Started on the 22nd and if he is hanging around a hacker he might have a ban. Check ACI for IP overlap, might turn something up. His stats are already pretty suspect based on his first 5 ranks versus what he is doing now.

Back