Reporting a player

E

Elliot Lenik

Member Name Elliot Lenik

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** OP.LOCKER 24/7

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 12/17/2014

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:40 PM

Player's name** HONEYBADGER_ZERO

Offense committed: Insulting my K/D and calling me a noob for asking what an MAV was

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: My in game stats were 0-4 and I was asking what an MAV was, because someone said that they had an MAV when I tried to place a mortar, and HONEYBADGER_ZERO called me a noob for it. I am rank 32 and have been playing since the day after the game came out. Please ban him or at least punish him. I dont want to have to deal with him again.

Comments

I have the logs here.

Ce6GwQ5.png

While this guy is undoubtedly a twat, I am not seeing anything expressly banable yet (unless a head admin feels otherwise). We will keep an eye on this player. I would suggest turning off chat with morons like this.

Thank you for your report.

Since this just a game and there are tons of keyboards wangsta out there. What i would do is get even with his ass. Flank him, take his dog tags and C4 his ass all the way to metro till he STFU. But that's just me and this is just my opinion. =)

Or

You can join TBG TS, join our squad, have fun and will help you get even. ;)

Just turn you chat off by hitting H. These aren't care bear servers. He can call you a noob all he wants, unless he's spamming the chat.

Back