Reporting a player

DrStrange

Member Name DrStrange

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** |TBG|- ALL BF4 RUSH-30 MAPS | NO LAG - HIGH TICK | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 12 December 2014

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Around 02:00 AM CST

Player's name** Tiffany_Tissier

Offense committed: Use of some kind of cheat

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Video recorded on Parcel Storm RUSH:

BF4 profile:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Tiffany_Tissier/stats/1055359041/pc/

Comments I play a lot in your RUSH server since it's one of the few that features all maps. I met this player some days ago maybe a few weeks and after a few encounters I noticed something was off. I left the server to spectate the player but I couldn't record anything too obvious until last night.

This is supposedly a teenage girl from Peru that has around 90 hours of play time and it's pulling shit like the one you will see in the video. Basically, at the time she left the server, she had 106 kills and 45 deaths. Notice how easy she kills several players without tapping the 'fire' button to fire in small bursts even at long distances, notice how she 'finds' players that haven't been spotted and how some times she is not even aiming at the player when the kill happens. The serious BS starts around minute 6 in the video.

Also check the chat window in the video to see that I'm not alone, another player moved to spectator mode at the same time to check this girl's 'mad skills'.

Last edited:
Back