Reporting a player

MEX_cuz_I_CAN

Member Name MEX_cuz_I_CAN

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Second Assault

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** December 12, 2014

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9:00am PST - 9:16am PST

Player's name** GrandPoBah

Offense committed: racism

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: chat logs, specifically bypassing racial slur filter by typing "wet back"

Comments I wasn't in the server at the time, but while leisurely reading chat logs I noticed his foolishness

wow what happened to free speech you pussies I was banned for saying the word jew in a non racial context and banned again days later returning to the server this clan is a bunch of babies

So, ignoring the whiner who decides to post where no one can help him.... when he should be going here: http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/ban-appeal.3/form

Mex I found him in the logs and I think I lost some brain cells just trying to find the one comment. I banned him for the bypass and for his endless spewed stream of toxic chat. He can come try to appeal if he likes.

~Sgt Kokuei

Mex. thanks again, and Urgrass please read the rules of the servers you join. Growing up would not hurt either.

I think this is another global ban. This is my personal favorite from this mouth breather

GrandPoBah to all: so what shitty little 3rd world country do u cum from, r u brown?

or maybe it was when he misspelled stupid, or his name. I assume a GrandPoBah is someone who thinks he is wise and knowledgeable but was too poor to get an education? Either way. . . .

BANNED!!!

Back