Reporting a player

Xenire

Member Name Xenire

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** November 20, 2014 9 PM EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Plays now and then around the same time.

Player's name** TingGalit

Offense committed: Possible recoil hack?

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/EVPre9f,9YuovFT#0
Two images showing how it looks when shooting people at range and killing them. I'm not completely sure it's cheating or just some extremely odd disconnect with spectator mode, but I've never seen anyone else do such a thing.

Comments I've spectated him multiple times and he runs a scope on the AWS but never compensates for the recoil when shooting; this is true even when shooting at ranges of 200 meters. There seems to be a disconnect between where his bullets are actually going and what is shown in spectate. I've spectated many players and never seen anything quite like it. He does not play particularly well or does anything special but his sprays always seem unrealistically accurate at long range so he camps most of the game to amass kills. I've also seen him on one occasion spray the AWS with hipfire and get two kills at atleast 100 meters.
If I'm incorrect about my accusations I apologize in advance.

Last edited:
Hey Xenire, thanks for coming by with your concern about this player.
Currently their stats are clean as well is Pbbans with no linked banned alias'.
We have often seen as a group when using spectator.. the experience is NOT always synced with what is happening. Even on recorded footage it can look like bullets are going different places and thus not a total accurate way to catch someone in situations like this unless it is really obvious (through a wall etc).
We can monitor and keep an eye on things. I would suggest if possible recording some game play footage.
Currently the player is ranked in the top 100 of the game with the AWS and is clear of all the indications we use to tell if someone is cheating.

Thanks again for coming by we do appreciate the reports. No need to apologize!

I know of the sync issues since I've spectated a decent bit but usually the difference isn't close to this huge. I suspected it may be something unique to the sync with this individual player. The thing that pushed me to believe he is cheating is simply because his play style does not reflect how well he does. I don't like to belittle a player but it just seems very strange. I've never actually played a game with this guy and I have nothing against him for the record. Thanks for the notice.

Back