Reporting a player

MEX_cuz_I_CAN

Member Name MEX_cuz_I_CAN

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Second Assault

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 11/12/2014 (and other days, only recorded today)

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9:14 PM PST and on

Player's name** -JES-Landeezy

Offense committed: attacking base/uncap repeatedly

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Chat logs at 9:14 and 9:17 pm PST show Deathsquad6 telling JES to stop baseraping on 2 occasions. My video shows him attacking the base on 3 separate incidences from what Deathsquad6 commented on.

Comments he has done it other days and has 102 connects so he knows better. I'm tired of it and I would like to see him get banned at least until he admits fault and tells an admin he will stop

Last edited:
We'll keep an eye out. I have to say, though, why did nobody just spot him and let the SAA solve the problem?

he was spotted on some occasions and did stay away, but I edited that out to keep the video shorter and to just show him breaking rule #3 when a person types "!rules": Do not Attack or Camp the uncaps. You may only chase a vehicle back to their base

I think it's the intent in his actions that matter. I have been killing infantry on the southern mountains, in an attack chopper, on that map and have seen jets take off. I've been tempted to shoot at them but I remember rule #3 so I don't attack, I let them take off. Sometimes if a gunner begins to shoot at them, I'll turn the chopper around so they won't be able to see them...I'm just following rules and it sucks when others don't.

June 1, 2015 in the same server as before

At 9:37 pm PST I noticed a player with the name ExtraDope comment "JES LANDEEZY IS SPAWN CAMPING". I recognized the name and remembered I had posted something before about him.

At 9:46 pm PST I killed a player by our spawn in Gulf of Oman who turned out to be -JES-Landeezy

Back