Reporting a player

Colonel Christmas

*Game: BF 4

*Server Name: -|TBG|- SECOND ASSAULT 24/7 | BF3 MAPS!

*Date/time: Sept 4 8:45 am Pacific time

*Player Name: shrOOm420

*Offense: spamming chat with gay and faggot and cock sucking your Mom stuff, and hackusations, all in caps of course. He is relentless

Evidence: chat

Comments

yea....very VERY horrible...the asshattery is strong within that one!

SNake, 2 seconds after you said you would check the chat log, mergingskate typed "nikka" and "niqqa" then said he was testing the permaban. He must not have noticed an admin was present. He was asshatting along with shroom420.

SNake, 2 seconds after you said you would check the chat log, mergingskate typed "nikka" and "niqqa" then said he was testing the permaban. He must not have noticed an admin was present. He was asshatting along with shroom420.

Confirmed and banned.

yea.....I was alt tabbed banning shroom when I came back in and saw him say testing....then just checked the logs and went to ban but you got it already :)...cant step out for 2 seconds without assholes picking up the slack of other assholes.

yea.....I was alt tabbed banning shroom when I came back in and saw him say testing....then just checked the logs and went to ban but you got it already :)...cant step out for 2 seconds without assholes picking up the slack of other assholes.

Apologies btw, I didn't realize you were still in game.

Apologies btw, I didn't realize you were still in game.
I wasnt when he said that shit. I was alt tabbed banning shroom and pulling logs...when I alt tabbed back in the game, I just caught ass end of his shenanigans

Back