Reporting a player

SunshineTheGoat

Member Name SunshineTheGoat

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | BF4+DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** aug 26 /14.

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 545 AM

Player's name** Phaizz

Offense committed: chat spam / just a whiney noob / hackusations

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Chat spam complainer, hackusations, noob bitching causes team strategy chat to be drowned out.

Comments Clogs chat with all chat spam, typical noob whining and bitching. Makes it hard to read real team chat going on. Please... kill... IT! :)

note that he only talks in all chat. even if its team chat stuff, he'll talk in all chat just to troll. some of those aren't in that log.

Last edited:
the chat log doesn't show it but every time he calls something out he's trolling by doing it in all chat. even after being told how to use team chat and squad chat. it's a typical troll i don't want to feed the bastard so i came here to let ya'll TBG folk know.

Seems to have calmed down now. We will keep an eye on this in the future. Thank you for your report!

Thanks guys. Shame that asses like this force me to use the hide chat function, making out the nonsense from the tactical chatter becomes too much of a distraction during battles.

Back