Reporting a player

Henry Fernandez

Member Name Henry Fernandez

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- SECOND ASSAULT 24/7 | BF3 MAPS! | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME - Normal - Ranked

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8-5-14/3:14 P.M.

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:14 P.M.

Player's name** pR-DW4YN3X

Offense committed: Potential Aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/496771879290586880/352245430/

Comments I'm just dropping this out there so maybe you guys can take a look at this guy, but I wasn't to sure on if he was really talking the truth in chat....he claims to be number 15 in the world with tanks while in the server he would change to his minigun not the heavy one either and every time headshot kill me and several others in the servers. It seemed kind of odd and it was never like a burst or spray more like one shot dead and he would continue like it was nothing. I might be over reacting, but it never hurts to just take a look at this guy please. Sorry to bother you guys I know you get a lot of reports but this one is weird.

I know his stats look fine with everything but it's strange that he gets these instant head shot "everytime" in vehicles with the miniguns and nothing else.

Bungied2theTree's Save-a-Click Foundation!
r0cbfBU.png

r0cbfBU.png

Hmm, he has got a very stable accuracy across all weapons, 1 out of 7 hits

We'll keep an eye on him, but there is nothing currently in his stats that indicates a cheat. Looks like a vehicle whore is all. He is clean at PB and some other anti cheat sites. I did notice he has over 300 hours in the MBT's. As far as head shots with vehicles I don't believe any stats page tracks those.

We'll keep an eye on him, but there is nothing currently in his stats that indicates a cheat. Looks like a vehicle whore is all. He is clean at PB and some other anti cheat sites. I did notice he has over 300 hours in the MBT's. As far as head shots with vehicles I don't believe any stats page tracks those.
Yea that's what worries me, I really don't mean to be crying wolf here but I promise you keep an eye out you'll see he would stand his ground in the tank not even afraid of me running on him with c4 but would change to his minigun and I swear one shot, not a spray, right to the head and continue like it's nothing even when I'm right on top of him.

he may be bullshit, but in tank HMG with a 50" screen like i had 2 months ago.. carnage.

Yea that's what worries me, I really don't mean to be crying wolf here but I promise you keep an eye out you'll see he would stand his ground in the tank not even afraid of me running on him with c4 but would change to his minigun and I swear one shot, not a spray, right to the head and continue like it's nothing even when I'm right on top of him.

Really? damn ok might be.

oh ya I remember pR-DW4YN3X, I was on his team and people were saying he was hacking. I found it odd that he was on his own squad and made it private...

I can't comment on if he was hacking or not since I didn't really pay attention to him and wasn't in his squad but he definitely didn't die much

oh ya I remember pR-DW4YN3X, I was on his team and people were saying he was hacking. I found it odd that he was on his own squad and made it private...

I can't comment on if he was hacking or not since I didn't really pay attention to him and wasn't in his squad but he definitely didn't die much

Yea I mean you can good at tanks and not die I do it all the time but what throws me off is not the 1st time headshot with minigun single fire or second or third, it was the fourth and fifth and so on. All headshots.

Yea I mean you can good at tanks and not die I do it all the time but what throws me off is not the 1st time headshot with minigun single fire or second or third, it was the fourth and fifth and so on. All headshots.
You can try to spectate and record some footage. Sometimes you can catch the "snappy-esque" behavior of players with toys..

Back