Reporting 2 players for spawn rape

RlCKandM0RTY

User Name xxlliquidsgunner

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 2350 EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8.23.17

Player's name** mbsells77 & ohsofaded

Offense committed: spawn raping,

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments: Mbsells77 was spawn raping in a jet while we were on the carrier waiting on chopper to spawn and again on the carrier when we flew back and was repairing it on the deck. Ohsofaded was a sniper and kept sniping us when we were on the chopper spawn. We weren't firing at anybody and I wasn't even facing the battlefield. Told them to stop but they continued to attack into spawn. BooBooThe1 can verify if you need a witness. He was with me the entire game.

Do you have screenshots or anything of the sort?

Once you leave the uncap and go back to it... someone can engage you. Thr player was wring to attack it the first time but if you go back to it once you leave it.... you're fair game.

No, I tried to get a screenshot by pressing the PrtScn button then I went to paint to paste the image to save it but it never pasted.

No, I tried to get a screenshot by pressing the PrtScn button then I went to paint to paste the image to save it but it never pasted.

To take a screenshot in game: Press the tilde (~) key. Type the command screenshot.render and hit enter.

Back