Not open for further replies.

Michael™

BANNED
BANNED
User name: Michael

What is your in-game alias? Mbxo

What is the game server name? TBGclan.com Warzone Chicago

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 7/7/19 3:35 PM CST.

Which player are you reporting? TBG Gairhan

Offense committed: Abuse of power as admin. I was kicked for no reason. At the start of the map Gorodok RAAS v2 SL1 had a tank and blew up one of our logis at the start of the game. Immediately 4-5 people complained in all chat asking for an admin. Those players asked for him to be banned, and he toyed with the idea of it with them for about 2 minutes, then he kicked the guy who TK'd the logi and people said that they wanted him banned not kicked. He said "take it up to the forums." I replied with "trash admin" and was kicked. I'm genuinely upset that I have to come back to the forums and do this for this server again. I don't know if you guys ever talked to the first admin I reported, but I'm taking your word that you did for the integrity of not wanting your admins to constantly being blasted on the forums. This is the second admin that I've reported and honestly the only server I play on, and I am actually disappointed. At least this time I didn't get a toxic message from your admin like the first time! Progress has been made!

1562532849744.png

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos: Nope, but it seems that I'm going to have to start recording my gameplay on your very few toxic admins for situations like this.

You called an admin trash because he made the correct decision and you are mad that you got kicked?n Find a new server to play on if you havethis big of a problem with our admins and respecting their decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back