Question

Felix58

Ok so i know this may sound dumb but how can i take screamshots of things or make movies. Last night. and please hear me out, a guy was on the server with a (HMG) hiting me in the head killshots within 4 or 5 bullets.

Now understand i never complain about hax but someone else was calling out the guy last night.
Again i sound dumb but it was on the highway tampa titan map around 1-2am last night or this morning what ever... Anyway i could be wrong but a 100+ kills with under 10 deaths with a HMG he is ither 1337 beyond all measure or i sux. btw i tried prtScrn and didnt work..

anyway love ur server guys keep up the good work.

*btw this is just a question on how to record things and or what software i need to do so. I dont make complaints about hax cuz i normally end up wrong lol anyway yes how to make movies/take screan shots

Screamshots? Is that like when you TV shoot someone and they scream when they die? LOL

Sarcasm aside, the Ganz is pwnage and I've personally had ratios of like 50-60 kills to 10 deaths or so on smaller infantry servers. Even higher ratios are possible if there are very few people and the other team is bad.

A high score isn't necessarily an indicator of someone cheating.

If you see someone hiding inside buildings (wall-glitched) though, let us know ASAP. You can become commander and take a screenshot or something... or switch teams and take screenshots.

Screenshots are taken with the PrtSc (Print Screen) key by default. They go to "%My Documents%\Battlefield 2142\Screenshots\"

Fraps for video - but you need a decent pc to do this...
Rendering footage of gameplay (even raw footage) puts a demand on your card.

Actually, it puts more demand on your hard drive write speed to write slightly compressed video + uncompressed audio (if you're recording audio as well).

It looks like your video is slowing down, but it's because fraps limits it to whatever framerate you've specified (usually 30fps, some people seem to like 15fps as well).

The video stress from using fraps should be minimal to none (I doubt it's more than 1% if that)...

I was there on that server and was flying as usual, getting buttload of kills, and he was 75+ last time I checked and like 5 deaths... I thought he flies too, but I was the only one on PAC flyig. I wanted to see the feedback from people in game if someone would start bitching about it, but never saw any complains... But I can confirm this with the dude who posted this, I WAS there, just didnt want to ban em just like this, cuz I know people use transports and whatnot, snipe shit, and get a lot of kills that way, so...

I know about glitching but shooting me from the top of the grain silo when i am behind the AA gun from the hip is hard to belive, i can tell when someone zeros in aiming and he was shooting from the hip

Actually I shoot from the hip (crouching) with the Ganz all the time. I actually rarely go prone, because it actually takes quite a long time for the crosshair to come together if you go prone, compared to just crouching.

If you crouch, even after a sprint, your crosshair is minimal after perhaps half a second of shooting. It probably takes about double of that time (1 sec) if you go prone.

Contrary to logic, I think it's actually best to shoot the ganz crouching, better standing up and worst, prone, if you have to shoot quickly (after sprinting etc.). I'm so used to hip shooting that I rarely go prone even when camping - I prefer the ability to start sprinting immediately which going prone prevents you from doing.

Also, the Ganz does very well over a really big range. You can even easily out-snipe people if you have a bit of lead-time before they find you, and a bit of luck.

Like I say though, it's extremely tough to pull off huge ratios like the one you wrote about (100+ kills, under 10 deaths) especially on Suez. I assume it's Suez because it sounds like you're talking about silo 4 above (grain / AA gun). While it's not necessarily an indicator of cheating, it does sound very suspicious.

Back