[ST:O] PVP testing the U.S.S. Razorback

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Took almost a day but finally got all the footage up. Despite having no good equipment, or reputation system done on this character unlike some people I am always up for a PVP.

Unlike a torpedo boat that does the same damage out the front as it does the back or a beam boat that can make damage sideways this cruiser is all about the front hemisphere. Best place to be is behind it though no where is truly safe. All the front weapons have a 180 degree arc and the rear are generally 360 when its finished.

However there is an extra danger of susbsystem disabling and power robbing in this range thanks to the back beam array:
Back270.jpg
Normally I run a beam bank in the front to do this job but I have a torpedo there. This is actually more effective especially since people try to get beside or behind cruisers all the time.

WARNING THIS ONE IS LOOONG!
21 Minutes 4 rounds me versus cplmac and 1 round versus Jazdia in his Kumari:
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JLhq2iFn3VA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Short couple rounds against Jazdia's science setup:
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YCGTW8jD8sM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Up against the most desirable and often feared JHAS, not so sure Jaz was flying like a bug pilot but I survived:
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B9HQs1qLrQI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WARNING THIS ONE IS LONG AS WELL!
2 rounds against Kubla. Proving we are evenly matched:
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E0yqleEqBFk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AAAANNNNDDDDD FINALLY me getting my ass handed to me by a temporal destroyer, you know one of the ships I like to troll people with :p
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T-MPG7xe8KQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back