Prometheus Brand New Full Trailer!!

BOT#00001

Warning!!

You may poo your pants a bit. So change into old underwear.

Watch in 1080

Theatrical Trailer:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HHcHYisZFLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMAX Trailer:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4tNdsFeIISc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

why does the ship's command chair look like the one from aliens?

the one from the movie?
Alien05.jpg

why does the ship look like the "derelict ship craft" from the movie as well.

1978-b-374-wrack001.jpg

there was another scene that reminded me of this movie, when they are walking around and those pod like things are all around them.

alien-egg-farm-small.jpg

the one from the movie?
Alien05.jpg

1978-b-374-wrack001.jpg

there was another scene that reminded me of this movie, when they are walking around and those pod like things are all around them.

View attachment 1499

bazinga

Mother of God, I have been waiting for this movie since they announced it. Looks pants-shittingly awesome. Thanks Bot!

the one from the movie?
Alien05.jpg

1978-b-374-wrack001.jpg

View attachment 1499

Lol cuz its a prequel of sorts. It's made by the same director who did the original Alien movie. Its about what happened on the planet before the Alien movie. Explains the origin of the "Pilot" and such.

did not research it just those things popped out while watching the trailer. as i have watch all the aliens movies i dont know how many times.

looks good~

Defiantly looks like a winner, I forgot Ridley Scott did the original ones.

Back