Project Reality?

Knoxtane

Admin
Admin
Hey everyone, just wanted to bring up PR. I've heard that former PR Devs left and created Squad..well squad is just too big of a download for me right now so I went with the OG.

Now, has anyone here played Project Reality before? I've never played it but I've seen it and it looks like a old squad..I know it's based off BF2/Refractor Engine and it plays the same as squad but without the new fancy technology. Another thing is, they are STILL developing it..after 16 years. They just released v1.6.3 which introduced 1 "new" faction..I think a few vehicles and they somehow made it so the BF2/Refractor Engine VEHICLE SEAT limit of 8 is now "unlimited" or as much as that vehicle can carry..so a Logi can now hold 15 people or something like that, instead of 8.

Update Devcast:

So long story short, would anyone be willing to download this and play with me? if not, no biggie..but I'm curious on how popular it is and if opening a server would be viable. (DevilDogGamer) just did a 2 recent videos on the game..and the population seems healthy.

I had a blast playing this many years ago. How many people still play it?

I'd play this over squad if the player base was higher. This game has great maps. Most of which are not in squad.

Good old PR.

a great game, way ahead of it's time. Spent Many hours on that game in the late 2000s

Back