Private Killing Floor 2 Server

Polygonals

Hey y'all. I just setup a private KF2 server. I got tired of random players ruining the game.

If you'd like access just post here or PM me. My steam is -Ra-Polygon, you can contact me there as well.

I also have a bunch of custom maps loaded up.

I don't think there's anything wrong with this post, but if it's not appropriate you have my sincerest apologies.

Take care!

Ive never had a problems with ppl on our servers. But I do know a good team is key

Ive never had a problems with ppl on our servers. But I do know a good team is key

Absolutely. Lately the amount of HoE games I join that have level 2-10 fools trying to boost is ridiculous. Or just players who are high level but don't understand how to play. I can solo suicidal and HoE with certain classes, but not being able to win a game on hard with a 6 person team blows my mind.
Or, on the other end of the spectrum, playing a game on normal to level a fresh perk and having a bunch of level 20-25 teammates taking every kill. I'd say only about a fourth of my public games have been enjoyable. Some have been rage inducing.

was wondering if i could play with you guys on your private server my steam insanedank[youtube]

killing floor 2?

Yes Lock, killing floor 2.

Think of it as a wave style game of genetic Bioweapon experiments comming after you wanting to tear you to shreds. With you trying to tear them to shreds with the blood and Gore turned up to 100 on a scale of 1-5

Back