[BF4] Please remove Silk Road from the BF2/3 Server!

Nostrildumbass

Silk Road is an awful map, and I find that 10-20 players drop out of the server every time it comes up, with the majority of the players that stay also saying they wish it would be replaced or even just removed. I mentioned in chat that I would make a post about it here in hopes that we can get it replaced or removed.

For a server that already only has 4 maps... don't think it'd be wise to remove one.

There is kind of a tug of war going on on this server lately. Certain crowds only voting for silk, and others voting for everything else (including me). The overload of silk causing some of us grief but what can you do but vote :)

i think its the fact there are not many silk only servers left.....for years you could find silk only, metro only and locker only servers......not so much now......

the bigger thing is the fact people are voting for it so they want to play it.....not giving people what they want leads to empty servers......so pulling it does not seem like a good idea.....BUT maybe drop the vote down to only 2 options (have not been on in a couple of months but last time it was all 4 maps in one vote).....dropping it to 2 maps in the vote options would kick it out for maybe 2 rounds before its played again?!?!?!?!?.....

no matter what dont get rid of it....people are playing it....

I believe we only offered 2 at one point and the consensus was to increase to four since there was a chance the same map being played would appear in the 2.

I don't remember 2. Maybe that's before my time? Was always 3 then we tried a few different 4th's including Golmud which didn't work out. I don't think there is anything wrong with the vote rotation.

Silk Road is an amazing map the server does not ever die unless its like 3am in the morning. Do not remove a map 63 players love for 1. If people didn't like it then it would not get voted.

Back