Player Report: 3-9-11

Twan

Game: Battlefield 2

Server Name: TBG IO Karkand 24/7 (or something like that)

Date/Time: March 9, 2011, approximately 1:20-1:30 PM

Player Name: Sn!p3r_$ilent $hooter (this should be very close to his name)

Offense: Wallhacking in the building by the hotel as USMC once, and as MEC twice.

Evidence: I have some screenshots of his score, but nothing more really. He is the first rank I believe, and his score was like 13-0. I also saw him c4 himself into the *hack area* at the hotel hack building.

Comments: I was on MEC and noticed he wallhacked into that building. A few rounds later he wallhacked into it as USMC. His score was 13-0 I believe at one point. I reported him about two times each time I cought him wallhacking. I tried to c4 launch teamkill him while he was in the hack area, but it did not work since he was inside the building.

Thanks for any help!

I just spoke with 2- of the regulars that are on the sever and they said he is not glitching. If you have screen shots please post them and in the mean time I will join the server to see whats up.

Hi, thanks for the fast reply!

I thought I took at least two screenshots, but apparently it was only one, and that won't do any good I just realized. I just looked at it, and the player list was scrolled down to show my name, because my score was low and I wouldn't fit in the top. I just hit the take SS button without double checking. I think his name was on the top, or if not, near that, but you can't see it so it doesn't help.

I was going to post it anyway but it says the limit is 19kb, and I kind of screwed it up by messing around with the resize function. I don't think it would have helped anyway.

Thanks for the help! If I see him do it again, I will report it and be sure to take a better screenshot.

Hi, thanks for the fast reply!

I thought I took at least two screenshots, but apparently it was only one, and that won't do any good I just realized. I just looked at it, and the player list was scrolled down to show my name, because my score was low and I wouldn't fit in the top. I just hit the take SS button without double checking. I think his name was on the top, or if not, near that, but you can't see it so it doesn't help.

I was going to post it anyway but it says the limit is 19kb, and I kind of screwed it up by messing around with the resize function. I don't think it would have helped anyway.

Thanks for the help! If I see him do it again, I will report it and be sure to take a better screenshot.

Sorry we missed him this time but if he does come back while you on the server please don't hesitate to report him again if he misbehaves . I am on the server now but he already left. I spoke to a couple of the regulars and asked them to keep an eye out for this guy in case he does it again.

Thank you for taking the time to report this player and rest assured if he comes back and misbehaves again we will get him.

Ok, thanks alot for your input!

I just remembered I had a chance to screenshot his arms sticking out from the hack spot, but I was too busy trying to tk him with c4 to remember. :K

Back