Overwatch by Blizzard

I've played it a bit, it's really fun! I'll probably be purchasing the game assuming I have friends playing it.

I definitely try it out

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am going to give it a shot as well. looks like a fun game were teamwork beats everything.

Did they copy TF2 just changed up some features?

It's kind of like a revised TF2. It plays similar to it, but not completely.. It's really hard to describe (sorry!!). I like it, myself. I think it will be really interesting for competitive gaming, which I welcome.

b4fa7df4efe415c397be9a1fd2921f82.png

This hit me in the feels. I judged too early... I may or may not have watched about 6 hours of gameplay over the last day or so. I need this game.. and I did NOT get in for the 2nd invite wave.

I forgot my love for TF2 until the last month since its all I can play still waiting on the Mobo to get here see if it fixes the rig. this looks decent. but no release date I seen on the webpage and not gonna jump into a game until I see how the public sticks to it. found that out the hard way with medal of honor warfighter and hardline

I have been watching some feeds on twitch and when a team plays together it looks fun.

Back