Origin cloud sync errors?

Redneck

I'm getting errors now with Origin cloud sync. Any ideas?

Just select the local storage unless Cloud is newer, but even then I always choose the local storage.

I was having the same problems yesterday Redneck, I had to restart my computer. The error wasn't giving an option to sync local or through the cloud as usual it was just giving a general sync error with no options. Was the first time I've seen that specific error. Kub how do you turn sync off?

I have never seen this before my reformat, so I wasn't sure wtf was going on. Sux because my weapons kit is not being saved.

It has nothing to do with your computer, it's the wonderful "cloud" of Origin which could not have honestly seemed like a good idea to anyone.

I was having the same problems yesterday Redneck, I had to restart my computer. The error wasn't giving an option to sync local or through the cloud as usual it was just giving a general sync error with no options. Was the first time I've seen that specific error. Kub how do you turn sync off?

Open "Origin"

go to "Application Settings"

Uncheck: "Enable Cloud Storage for All Supported Games"

Having to wait for it to sync prior to me playing and after I get finished playing is annoying. I just disable it and save a few seconds.

Yes, I'm impatient. :)

Back