Online now; I have video uploading now-

Normally I'd say it wasn't a hack, but the donut shop kill and the ridiculous shots across the water inlet by fracking... just, wow.

Seems snappy; however, in the future openly calling them out while you are recording will hinder your chances of catching him outright.

I'd like a second opinion from some one, especially a hardline player. @KevinT144 @Samoedaddy

Definitely a little snappy. Not sure how he knows where everyone is and has his scope basically right on them. I would need to see more gameplay. I rarely snipe. His stats have been around 3.0kd since he started..

I'll do better next time, Choc haha. Side note, the TBG BFH Hotwire server is skyrocketing pings right now, about half of the players are vaulted to about 600 ping give or take, not sure what the deal is. A lot of us are regulars, myself included, and my average ping is about 40. Who should I let know?

All of our servers have a ping limiter. I'm not 100% on the specifics of it, but maybe someone else can give a bit more insight.

Yeah, it seemed to have been a momentary issue for about half of the 30-some-odd people that were on, but it resolved itself quickly. I probably should have returned to the thread to let someone know, I'll do better next time.

It for sure would have been nice to see without the comments and letting him know what is being done. The shots I saw were not really that far away. I saw him miss a few that he probably would have gotten if cheating. I have been a sniper and if you do it enough you can line up pretty quick. I honestly don't see enough myself also. I have played many times with Cobra and he always calls people out. So basically I didnt see enough myself.

Back