Oddly empty server (2142)

vimescarrot

I've always been a huge fan of TBG's Northern Strike server (it being the only one in existence), but for the past few days, I've been joining and it's only got about 20 players in, some of which aren't even playing. This is despite it showing as aving 54 players on the server list. I was wondering why this is?

About fifteen minutes ago, for example, I hopped in to find a 5v11 game on Bavaria. PAC side technically had 10 players, but five of them hadn't even spawned.

I have very little experience with any kind of 2142 community, since I don't play for community, I only play for the game, so sorry if I've done something wrong, I looked around for a while and this seemed like the best place to ask.

It does not always update. In addition, the server occasionally crashes, so often there are few people after that.

Its nice you enjoy the server. I recommend coming on during the later afternoon early evening.
And if you see me on, or any of us, say hi, squad up.

I may go there now.

Late afternoon for whom?

GMT? GMT-5?

I generally try to get on what I would call "night time" GMT, 10-11pm.

Hi Vimescarrot this situation does occur sometimes usually it is due to the server just populating, though auto balance usually sorts it out. If the teams are seriously lopsided just drop a note in the chat box and someone will look into it.
See you on the field.

Back