Not so much reporting as look at.

Aaron0535

The nV clan is ruining the balance in a 24/7 all maps rush server. 7+ people all in the same clan who are constantly on and provide so much unbalance. Could've swore the admin pointed them out for hacking on 8/31/14 but maybe he was just describing their clan setup. Either way something needs to be done with these people so that the server may once again be fun.

We have been keeping an eye on nV for a while. As far as playing together there is not a lot we can do. We play together a lot ourselves and that can swing the balance. If they managed to swing a oversized squad (thanks for Battlelog Friend Balancing) they wouldn't be subject to the squad scrambler.

THanks for bringing this up. I have played with those guys, and they definitely like to team up against everyone. Also they do tend to make things lopsided if they manage to stay on same team a few rounds in a row. We will look into this matter.

I saw let's face them we have enough people to get at them joeleb darknezz and myself will knife and terrorize them while we release the konrak avery iguanidon on them and have vodar and cracky terrorize from the air and motar and have bot102 in the air along with cotton and then to have another ground team sixer balls and chuck jw and doc cookies reckless and bungie and tacticle could be our tank crews I think we have it in the bag gents lol if I left anyone out you have my sympathies ;)

well considering it is a Rush server, limited to assets. And some rush maps, you aint getting to the first 2 mcoms....especially if those guys are defending.

Back