Noob looking to team up

VictorRomano

So, playing as a lone wolf kinda sucks. Looking for some like-minded individuals to hook up with innawoods. Not really into banditry (mostly because I'm a nice guy and would rather help noobs than shoot them). Just finding lots of glitches make this game hard as a lone wolf - like, right now I've got a broken arm and leg because I fell down a set of police station stairs and I can't find sticks to (literally) save my life. So, would rather be part of a small group to deal with some of the annoying BS. Hit me back if you're looking for a straight-up guy who's been in the (Canadian) military and can apply basic fieldcraft to a videogame. I play mostly on weekends, roughly 7pm-11pm CST on most weeknights and noon-whenever CST on weekends. My server name is Crusher2 at the moment, and I just got on to the TBG teamspeak.

Welcome! Glad to have you. Would you like your forum name. to match your game name? Might be a lot easier to put a name to a voice that way. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

being in dayz alone is never easy. min of 2 as its always nice to have someone watch you back. there are not friendlies as they all say that and in the long run most will butcher you for your stuff and run off lol. as even we gear up from time to time not from looting but from killing other players as its easier to kill for loot then it is to loot, not that looting isnt fun, just killing it quicker. we tend to hold up in one place and we claim it as ours. any enter OUR area is just signing their own death warrant and providing us with the loot needed.

Great playing with you! Come back often, we almost always have free arms for fellow TBGers

If i ever decide to head back into DayZ I would play with you or any of you. "Safety in Numbers"

WIGGLE

If i ever decide to head back into DayZ I would play with you or any of you. "Safety in Numbers"

WIGGLE

When playing dayz, have enough cannonfodder, the killing of which takes the time you take to acquire targets. :D

I was thinking of getting dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................................WAKE UP!

i got u bro, i just started, and i suck , and need a squad

Listen to FRANKIEonPCin1080p
U4vEa3T.png

Back