[NFS World] Rental Code for Porsche Carrera GT Ultra Edition + Some patch notes.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
20130118_nfsw_blog_Porsche_Carrera_GT_Ultra-730x389.jpg

Entering the following at world.needforspeed.com will give you a one day rental of the Ultra Edition Carrera GT. After entering go to gifts and redeem on the shard you play on. If your for some reason just joining me and others most of us are on the Chicane shard:
FDQJ-J6WE-3HSN-NVG8

Its a sucky car. The Carrera GT has always been a disapointment. This ultra edition at an overal 845 rating has very similar stats to my Aventador LP700 at an overal of 849 but it comes no where close in races. I am on an 31 win streak as I type this against idiots in this rental car.

Lastest Patch Added the following cars for in game cash:
Mazda RX-7 RZ, Audi R8 4.2 FSI Quattro, Lamborghini Murci?lago LP640

And the following were removed from the store for IGC:
BMW M6 Coup?, Renault Sport Clio V6, and the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302

Patch Notes:
New Features:
- No new features are being added in this patch

Bug Fixes/Changes:
- Fixed an issue that caused players to appear inside or on top of another car when beginning a race
- Some stability improvements were made for the Most Wanted Team Escape event
- The grid layout has been changed on Rosewood & Lyons to prevent players from clipping with a post
- Fixed an issue that caused the driver side mirror to disappear from the McLaren F1 while Low Level of Detail
- Fixed an issue that caused exhaust effects to disappear on the Lamborghini Revent?n when equipped with Aftermarket Bodykits
- Fixed some vinyl distortion issues on the Volkswagen Golf MK1 GTI ?C-Spec?
- Fixed an issue that caused damage to appear incorrectly on the Volkswagen Golf MK1 GTI ?C-Spec?
- Some minor localization fixes were made for Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese languages
- The titles of each Event have been changed to English for many languages

I'm going to download the game.

LOL. Are you sure you want to play another game filled with hackers and bugs and supported by EA's finest? Hopefully they give away another free car soon so if you happen to play it more than once you will atleast have something decent.

If you haven't seen my notes before. You basically have to do 2 single player races before it will let you out upon the real world. Maximum detail can only be enabled by hitting the gear icon on the launcher and changing to maximum download size. In my experience youll probably end up setting it twice before it sticks. Who know's this latest patch has done some interesting things to the system.

Sure, why not? I've got an extra 15 minutes everyday that I don't play BF3. Might as well race.

My system specs:

AMD Athlon II Quad Core overclocked to 3.2GHz
4GB RAM
AMD 5850 OC'd

That'll run the game on Medium, at least, won't it? I'm downloading the "High" detail textures (only a few MBs more).

My fucking laptop plays it on high at 60 fps for god sakes. The engine it was based on recommended a Radeon 9800 and a Pentium 4 lol. Though minimum specs Said a GeForce 3 or 4 Ti was doable.

NFS World calls for a GeForce 7600 or something from the Radeon 2000 series as a minimum if your on Vista/7. Core 2 Duo as well. They have made some improvements to the game/engine but for the most part its a game from 2006 (NFS World launched 2010).

It's a fun game but man there are so many hackers. I stopped playing because it got to the point where I couldn't even win a race because because some douche would fly past me at 300 miles an hour or magically transport to the finish line.

Back