My gameplay video.

Frit0z

Ok well theres a little story behind me making this video.
I use to play alot on the DiG server for world at war. Well one day me and my friend Buckfutter75 (who you may see on your WaW server alot) we were having a great game. we both got put on the same team and there seemed to be alot of rookies in there at that moment. I think the map was courtyard, its a small map no bigger than dome. or a little bigger than shipment for you cod4 people. So i was running around killing everyone and their friends while buck was doing the same. the enemy team had mostly rookies using bolt rifles which isnt good for that map. We got up around 70 kills only a couple mins left in the game then i noticed buck was gone. i figured he had something come up then logged. i finished the game with 70 somethin kills and under 20 deaths. and before i could say gg to everyone i was kicked and perm banned. no idea why because i dont cheat so i appealed the ban on their site only to find out buck had been banned too. The admin that banned us said we were "flopping around like fish" i was using a thompson with the round drum on it and stopping power and steady aim. my run and gun class. 3 bullets to center mass means death. finally i got unbanned because i had alot of their members support and because ive found quite a few cheaters on there for them. and this particular admin i have never seen in there before. this is also how i found out about you guys. buck told me you had a really good server, so i checked it out and checked out the site to see what you guys were all about and well here i am as a recruit :D and finally heres my gameplay vid. its 2 parts but the first part is slow and crappy quality. the second part is a bit better so ill toss that on here but check out my youtube channel if you want to see the other part. www.youtube.com/frit0z
CLICK HD button so you can see it.

[yt=853,505]<object width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/BUpguklRORs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/BUpguklRORs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;></embed></object>[/yt]

Back