Metro Conquest / ## BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS

Would you like Metro Conquest in the rotation list for BF3 BF2 maps?

• Bring back Dragon Valley along with Metro and the "Map Vote" feature.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

proxygamer

BANNED
BANNED
I know some players might hate me for mentioning it but Metro Conquest should be added to the list since it's a BF3 map. Not sure why it's not on but I would like it in the rotation. I've made a poll to see how many want it on the list ;)

If you vote no I would like to know why.

Last edited:
If you vote no I would like to know why.
this server has been "unofficially" a vehicle server since release. A lot of players may like Metro(and on a non 24/7 metro server, I enjoy as well...just like lockers), as a lot of players would despise it....on this Server though, guests have come to revel in the vehicles!!!

IF, Metro would ever be introduced into the lineup, I would say a Map Vote option should be implemented on a chance that Metro could be avoided at peak times. If I want to play a map w/out vehicles, I will go to an INF only, or 24/7 server. BF2/3 maps has always been there when I/we need me some vehicles!!....Majority of guests who frequent BF2/3 maps want vehicles in the equation.....or it is just not the same.

**on a side note**
If we are looking for changes to this server, it is too late in BF4s lifespan to make a huge difference other than a negative impact. Bringing back Commander, implementing a map vote, or dropping OP Outbreak are about the only viable options(at least the ones I have considered) that would maintain current popularity, or increase it. Since we dropped DV, I have noticed a negative 30+ rank difference(20's to 50's as of this post). Adding a new map into the rotation(unless people want DV back) this late in the game will do nothing but do more harm than good. Like I said though, if Metro meandered into the rotation, we might as well implement a map vote, and fuck, bring back DV. This would at least give regular smurfs a chance to avoid communal groans and population losses at peak hours(though 10 in que is no sign of a loss of interest).**cough We now offer reserve slots to your favorite TBG server http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/request-reserved-slot.6/form **

this server has been "unofficially" a vehicle server since release. A lot of players may like Metro(and on a non 24/7 metro server, I enjoy as well...just like lockers), as a lot of players would despise it....on this Server though, guests have come to revel in the vehicles!!!

IF, Metro would ever be introduced into the lineup, I would say a Map Vote option should be implemented on a chance that Metro could be avoided at peak times. If I want to play a map w/out vehicles, I will go to an INF only, or 24/7 server. BF2/3 maps has always been there when I/we need me some vehicles!!....Majority of guests who frequent BF2/3 maps want vehicles in the equation.....or it is just not the same.

**on a side note**
If we are looking for changes to this server, it is too late in BF4s lifespan to make a huge difference other than a negative impact. Bringing back Commander, implementing a map vote, or dropping OP Outbreak are about the only viable options(at least the ones I have considered) that would maintain current popularity, or increase it. Since we dropped DV, I have noticed a negative 30+ rank difference(20's to 50's as of this post). Adding a new map into the rotation(unless people want DV back) this late in the game will do nothing but do more harm than good. Like I said though, if Metro meandered into the rotation, we might as well implement a map vote, and fuck, bring back DV. This would at least give regular smurfs a chance to avoid communal groans and population losses at peak hours(though 10 in que is no sign of a loss of interest).**cough We now offer reserve slots to your favorite TBG server http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/request-reserved-slot.6/form **

Exactly, I agree. But at first when I joined there was no indication to if this was an infantry or vehicles only server. To be honest since the server name is advertising BF3 BF2 maps, I would add DV and Metro back to the queue with the Map vote feature.

Back