[DAYZ] LOCKEDJust lost all my gear because TBG Staff decided it was a good idea to kick me without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zingo1zang

I was playing, as I obviously was before. TBG staff PM's me _AS I WAS LOOTING BODIES_ "change your username." It was "King Nigga" I can see why that's a problem, I understand. But after I change my name to "Seriously?" and rejoin, dead by a new spawn looting the SAME BODIES that I WAS JUST LOOTING. This is fucking outrageous. How often does TBG staff practice instant kicking in a game where time and knowing your environment is vital? I honestly don't understand how TBG staff can be so oblivious with what they're doing. If I had a 5-10 minute warning to do it, THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM. No, oh no, I had to be instantly kicked until I changed my name because TBG staff deemed instant kicking rather than warning to be common practice. I honestly can't say that losing 30 hours of gear is giving this server a +rep for me. I also will be telling everyone on my Steam and Skype list (over 60+ DayZ players) about the malpractice and abuse going on in TBG servers. inb4hate_and_TBG_White_Knights. You honestly can't tell me you wouldn't be mad after losing 30 hours of gear because some Admin thought instant kicking with no warning is a good idea.

/rage

Be sure you tell them you were using a name that should have gotten you banned immediately, then changed it to to an attitude problem, then were surprised when you were kicked from the server. Also be sure to tell them that you find it perfectly normal behavior to take zero responsibility for your actions and blame everyone else. Yes, please be upfront about the entire circumstances of your rant and the evil intentions of kicking someone for a racist and offensive name and your infantile response.

Honestly, I'd rather have been banned than lose my gear. When I join a server, I don't think about my name, because it's the internet and I'm not picking on anyone, nor making racist remarks. I would have been fine changing my name, but individuals with Kick powers need to take into account that the player might be in a dangerous situation. It's merely letters of a username that can be changed in fifteen seconds, it's really not a big deal. Changed it to an attitude problem? When I'm kicked, in the middle of the street, in Elektro, I'm not thinking of creative names to choose, but rather acting on impulse.

Although, before resulting to using adjectives like infantile, keep in mind you'd probably be raging like me right now if you got killed by a new spawn, no real action, as well as when you have only three to four hours where you can just sit back, relax, and play a video game.

You are lucky it's not a permanent ban.; there is a 0 tolerance for this type of shit. I'd like to see you where a name tag in public with that name. I would wager a large amount you don't have the balls to do so. Grow up and move on.

YOUR NAME WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE "KING I am a spammer" totally not acceptable for gaming. Use better judgement when creating a name next time.

I kicked you .. Your name was Kin Ni**A that's racism . The TOS for DayZ says I am at free will to kick for greifing and racism. The TBG Policy is the kick and perm ban for Racism no appeals. Your lucky I don't have a ban option or you would never step foot on our server again ..

You're right, I'm not going to wear a name tag in public because the internet is a place with anonymity. Nobody knows who I am, what I'm about, and why my username is like this. I'm not asking for compensation either, I'm venting my anger because all the stuff I had was collected over the span of about eleven dayz. "King I am a spammer" was not my username. That would be my username if I was a racist vigilante, but I can see your point. To add, if you really think "Nigga" is a racist remark, you should realize that since the time of racism has passed, it's now more of a term to use for someone who is ignorant, within reason.

What really concerns me is we have someone who is 15 years old and runs around with a racist name that's meant to put down a group of people in the most derogatory way possible and thinks it's no big deal. If you were my kid, I would beat your ass until it was black and blue.

To add, if you really think "Nigga" is a racist remark, you should realize that since the time of racism has passed, it's now more of a term to use for someone who is ignorant, within reason.

Really, if we could stop with the personal attacks, that'd be great.

Edit: Just realized you said I was 15 because of the birth date on my profile. I'd bet 25%+ of the people on this forum don't use their true birth date, like I'm currently doing.

Good one there with #4. The others are great I suppose, albeit they are some of which I already know. Thanks anyways for your assistance.

Really, if we could stop with the personal attacks, that'd be great.

Edit: Just realized you said I was 15 because of the birth date on my profile. I'd bet 25%+ of the people on this forum don't use their true birth date, like I'm currently doing.

Fantastic, but my remark still stands. I respond according to the info that's presented to me, and even if you're 45 and have a PhD in Anthropology doesn't absolve you of using racist terms, no matter how much you change the spelling.

Feel free to argue with usage, because where I come from, you'd get beat for such ignorance and intolerance.

Have a fantastic day!

Fantastic, but my remark still stands. I respond according to the info that's presented to me, and even if you're 45 and have a PhD in Anthropology doesn't absolve you of using racist terms, no matter how much you change the spelling.

Feel free to argue with usage, because where I come from, you'd get beat for such ignorance and intolerance.

Have a fantastic day!

You aswell!

That's your opinion, and I'm not going to argue with you for it. I'm not about to argue with someone of whom is in their home territory.

You're right, I'm not going to wear a name tag in public because the internet is a place with anonymity. Nobody knows who I am, what I'm about, and why my username is like this. I'm not asking for compensation either, I'm venting my anger because all the stuff I had was collected over the span of about eleven dayz. "King I am a spammer" was not my username. That would be my username if I was a racist vigilante, but I can see your point. To add, if you really think "Nigga" is a racist remark, you should realize that since the time of racism has passed, it's now more of a term to use for someone who is ignorant, within reason.

You should realize that you need to stop Talking... Now.

You just don't get it man.. other people on planet earth who have evolved in a level of civility do not use the word "Nigga" at all....ever. it's a transition from the actual N-word used by people who are just a guilty for continuing the abusive language and perpetuating a society of racist degenerates.

We don't give a FUCK about you or what you lost on our server... Our House our rules. You are entitled to NOTHING.

YOU sir are a guest, and will behave as such to include your NAME.

It's that simple bro, we don't care what you think is socially acceptable, especially when you have a group of 20+ fucking adults telling you it's not on the servers we run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back