Little Bird practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRussao

I made a little video showing how I fly and shoot on test range map, you can see in real time the key that I am using to fly, the test range map is great for practicing, if anyone wanna get better at the little bird, you can try to do the same thing I was doing on this video, shooting trees, box, etc... really anything that you can destroy, once you get good at shooting at things, you can try to move left, right, up and down while shooting stuffs, I was shooting and doing random movements, you can't fake that accuracy on test range, no "aimbot", I am no pro, but I am decent.

Video(no sound, when I started to record, I lost the sound, so I added some random youtube music):

You see @Gojoz I couldn't fly at all, not just battlefield, but any game, like it was always some weird experience for me to fly, every time I would try to fly a chop, I would get kinda dizzy and crash, it was only BF4 that I decided to overcome this problem, but it took me many hours just to fly and not crash, just like on this video, I spent hundred of hours trying to fly and not crash and to learn how to aim, no talent, not wired to fly at all, just a lot practice to get to a decent level, I also had a lot problems with the default keys, so I tried every settings that could help me, once I got the best key settings for me and a lot more practice, I got a lot better, you can see my key settings bellow, I use my mouse to yaw/roll left and right, maybe it can help someone, you guys can also see my settings at the end of the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back