Kicked for no reason

thebleak13

Hey guys,

I play on your server a lot and never had any issues. I would like to thank you for letting me play on your server. I respect all admins and your clan members. Recently I was playing in "TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG" and was kicked by admin without any warnings or anything so I'm not sure what happened. I don't even know who kicked me. I never hacked, glitched or made any racial comments. I have never been warned from anyone on the server.

I would just like to find out why I was kicked so I can make sure I don't piss off anyone again.
That's all... The Admins do what they feel that must be done and I'm not going to fight that.

Thanks for looking into this and I hope I get a good explanation.
Until I hear back I will play more on your server but I wont say a single thing in chat until then.

Thanks again.

I see no kicks bans slays or any admins even talking to you.

Please tell me you read the disconnect message. If it was a kick it would have had a message saying kicked by pb blah blah Please respect all rules and players. If it said anything else you were not kicked by us. There is a problem right now thats plastered on the top of battle log if your getting "BF3 stopped working" But there are plenty of other disconnect issues.

ok sweet. Thank you for looking into it. This is the first time that ever happened to me.
I just wanted to make sure I didn't upset anyone or break any rules.

You can always see our rules by typing !rules in the comment box in game....in our server(s). Make sure you dont break any of the rules stated, and you are good to go.

I think there has also been a punkbuster update that came out so it could have been caused by a failed auto update.

Back