Its me Picktown

picktown7

Hey all,

Well just wanted to post something about my self and noticed this is the best place to . I am new, I am in trail right now so I am looking forward to meeting all of you guys/girls.

About my self :

Name: Nathan Estep
Hobbies: Skating and playin games
Reason for wanting to join: You guys are Comp/Relaxed. Older and mature. I play on servers non-stop .
Comp. History: Used to play Esl, Cevo, Twl, Cga. For Cod4 played for 6 years never left once . I was dedicated to my team . I shouldnt even call them a team we were a family. The reason I quit was simply the community died no one was around to play any more . So just like any game we all have to move on . I have played every single battle feild from 1942 and up . I never have played any of them competitive though i would love to .Looking forward to meeting everyone and if any questions personal or just open I am willing to answer .

Thanks,

Nathan Estep

Welcome. Hope on TS3 sometime. So a HA can start your trial period.

Welcome. Hope on TS3 some time. So a HA can start your trial period.

You shouldn't lie to him like that.

The reason we want you to join Teamspeak is so your sexual preference/orientation can be called into question. Your lack of skill at BF3, so you can hear our hacker accusations when you kill one of us and the bitching about how we get killed for no reason. And also, so you can hear CarpTarts tell you that Sprint really doesn't work and that two of you are running Grenades.

:)

Welcome and good luck!

and if you DONT tbag TarpCarts "IF" you can kill him, you dont have a hair on yer ass crack!

welcome

Hold up...who wants hair on their ass crack? That's just nasty.

Hold up...who wants hair on their ass crack? That's just nasty.

I hate it! But can't figure out how to get rid of it. ^__^

Welcome picktown. I remember seeing you in one of the servers the other day, looking forward to gaming with you in TS.

Back