Introduction

AngelMaker

Hello TBG, my name is Michael. I just recently sent in my application to join the clan. A little about me. I am 29 years old I was born and raised in Stockton, CA. I joined the army when I was 20 years old. I was a pewpew professional for my 4 years and 18 weeks. I have a wife of 9 years and 3 kids who are all going to miss me very much because I am currently addicted to squad. I currently reside in a small town 40 minutes northeast of Sacramento called Cameron Park. I am now in construction and going to school in hopes of becoming a firefighter paramedic. My stepdad built my first pc back in 2003 and I used to play Americas Army up until 2010 when I joined the real Army. I just received my new computer from xidax a month ago and my wife is already regretting her decision to let me purchase it. I am tall, pale and ridiculously good looking, just ask my mom.

Hey! You seem like lots of fun :) I'm Marc! Canadian buddy! If your wife misses you, just tell her "helicopter honeys, they can't wait!"

Glad to have you around ;D

Bruh, I'm from manteca before I joined the military, and my parents still live in Modesto!

Hey! You seem like lots of fun :) I'm Marc! Canadian buddy! If your wife misses you, just tell her "helicopter honeys, they can't wait!"

Glad to have you around ;D
I told her already, operators cant be tamed.

Bruh, I'm from manteca before I joined the military, and my parents still live in Modesto!
Bruh! All of my extended family still live in Modesto so I'm down there quite a bit. Thank you for your service to this great nation. Where did you end up after the military?

Bruh! All of my extended family still live in Modesto so I'm down there quite a bit. Thank you for your service to this great nation. Where did you end up after the military?

I'm still in, itll be 10 years in November.

Welcome , Born in San Jose,Ca (Don't tell anyone ) Transplanted to the Upper midwest

Back