Ignore if the RORSCH MK-1 is in vanilla maps...

Tazz5

Parousia_Knight using the RORSCH MK-1 in Lancang Dam (might take a minute to finish processing)

6:05 est May 21

He's back.

Nevermind, I guess it takes a few seconds for him to be kicked again.

No, same name or very similar spelling. He was there long enough to kill me then he was gone.

haha, freaking nuts. good report. dont need ass hats like thataround. i would take that vid and report to ea and bf4db

Yeah good catch for sure. half the time i don't even pay attention to what kills me or others..unless chat log freaks out with mumbo jumbo. :)

this is a whole new level of Hack ive never seen in any game what the fuck with they come up with next

Unless there's some glitch with the battle pickups that DICE introduced in the last patch that I don't know of with those maps yet.

I didn't mean to sound disrespectful with the title of the post, but I haven't played for a week or so and didn't know if, due to a patch or something, server admins were able to choose what battle pick-ups were available on each map. I was 99.995% sure that nothing had changed but not 100%.

He was posting in the chat that it was only for dice vips:
May 21, 2015 4:59:56 pm for vip
May 21, 2015 5:10:41 pm a vip weapon
May 21, 2015 5:18:58 pm that only for dice vip

I don't know the context but he also said:
May 21, 2015 5:12:27 pm year
May 21, 2015 5:12:15 pm only 10$
May 21, 2015 5:12:00 pm year

If somebody quotes '$' for a 'VIP' weapon, that should always set off red flags. There is no such thing as 'VIP' weapons. Premium only weapons (like some of the knifes), yes, but nothing that costs yearly since you pay for up front once for premium.

And the battle pick-up's are hard coded into the maps by DICE. Server admins can't tweak them. Otherwise, knife servers would totally disable them on their servers. Same goes for Bow only servers too. It just can't be done. So, if you see a Battle Pickup that you know is from an expansion pack in a 'vanilla' server, you should get a screenshot/video and report the person immediately. They are hacking for sure.

I was in the server when this happened and I reported it to Fossilemaker. In addition to this Rorsch weapon he was also using aimbot with it as well. I did not use it constantly but if you killed him he sure would use it. No doubt about it he had some kind of multi hack that was not caught by the cheat protection. Fossilemaker promptly handled the situation upon me reporting to him.

Back