If You're Banning For Racial Slurs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackIgnaz

Why do you not ban people who use racial slurs in another language? I get banned for responding back to someone who provoked me, and he gets to keep on playing on your nice servers,

We do when it is known. We often do not automate certain words due to cross language issues. Not sure what example you might wish to provide. It is probably safe to do so.

We do when it is known. We often do not automate certain words due to cross language issues. Not sure what example you might wish to provide. It is probably safe to do so.
I can give you the player's battlelog ID if you do not have rules against name and shame.

I lost my cool unfortunately, and got banned from my favorite server, I'm not going to appeal it because I responded back to him with a racial slur, hence why I am bannerino'd.

Thanks for keeping the servers lively and nice though, I really do enjoy the final stand TBG server.

so, you want to blam someone esle for you typing stupid comments in a video game. man up!

so, you want to blam someone esle for you typing stupid comments in a video game. man up!
I lost my cool, it happens to everyone.

I'm not saying I want to be unbanned, but if I should be banned, he should be too at the very least.

your right your ban isnt going to be lifted you can go now. unelss you are looking for a site ban.
move on.

closed.

grin·go
ˈɡriNGɡō/
noun
informal
  1. (in Spanish-speaking countries and contexts, chiefly in the Americas) a person, especially an American, who is not Hispanic or Latino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back