I wonder if you'll deal with UCAV+Mortar squads on rush server

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunTresS

I know that they actually aren't helpful to take objectives but whether attacker or defender they ruin fun of game so hard.

I've used MAV to eliminate mortar and tried to annoy that squad but to get noticeable results 4~5 MAV people is not enough.

Actually they are also trying to get off MAV with ammo supplying. and MAV is not that strong drone.

I've saw previous post complaining about UCAV too. And managers said "We'll play for fun, we don't restrict kits"

But what about the fact if you just keep these UCAV squad then someone has to play MAV for entire game which isn't fun. and actually it is restriction for gameplay

Something has to be done. when there are UCAV squads on rush server gameplay isn't really fun except of them.

캡처.PNG

Look at that gap between blue team that full of new players and red team that had UCAV squads.

Is this really looking fun? 1st score leader can't get even above 15th player on red team.

and there is only one having positive K/D on blue team. but not that positive one.

It was 25 mins game. some people died one time by a minute

I don't know even TBG veteran can handle this.

Currently there are not that much people playing bf4.

But I don't think that can be reason you won't doing about rules.

Whether few or much, water will be decayed anyway and there is nothing after being decayed.

I am not requesting any stubborn attitude well. just saying something has to be done.

Nothing will be done. We do not restrict weapons on our servers. All weapons allowed. That's how it's been since we started 11 years ago.

There are many way to counter a UCAV if you have such an issue with it. I suggest you research how. People often forget that yes these Squads do indeed play the objective because they are doing their job and killing the players that are attacking or defending. They just do it at distance rather than up close. There is no difference between pulling the trigger of a gun or launching a tube. The end result will always be the same, a player dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back