I was killed by an admin tonight for the first time since playing your servers for at least two years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIN1385

I just want to at the very least bring this to your admin group's attention, if I am in fact in the wrong for it I apologize in advance.

I made a comment not directed towards anyone tonight about jet ramming being generally not enforced on your BF3 + silk road server due to an admin rarely being on at the time of it happening (kind of like how you can never get a police officer when you really need one.) which was in no way disrespectful in my opinion but I guess it was interpreted that way by an admin I didn't even know was active on the server at the time.

I was killed by the admin without warning right after I said this comment to the server. I responded by saying to the best of my memory something along the lines of "really? I got killed by admin for making a comment about an observation on the server as one of the players?"

I was met with quite a bit of hostility by the admin that must have been active [TBG] Statistic68. He or she then accused me of promoting the kind of ramming activity and that I should have been instead making comments about how the server was against the said ramming. I then pointed out to them that I was not a representative of your organization's servers and that was not my place. I was also given criticism for assuming this person was a man by saying "man" when speaking to them, which was my mistake.

Other users in the game did comment that I was just pointing out an observation of my own, and a few of them even mentioned this person was on some kind of power trip and I felt this as well at the time. I felt like they were having a real bad day and I was the person that said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

I then made a comment that I used to admin for another clan, Legend Gaming Clan (LgC) which has since disbanded and that I would have never admin killed someone for an observation like that. That was the least of our worries when I had that responsibility. I was then met with even more hostile comments about how our clan didn't survive, and as you can see in the attached screenshot of this person asking me "how did that turn out" which I thought was a very childish thing to be saying after I had already said to them: "okay I am done" and "sorry".

Do with this what you will or not I don't care. I just thought you might like to at least be made aware of it. This is the first negative interaction I have had with one of your admins and I felt it needed at least mentioned.

Thanks for your time, and sorry this even took up your time or mine. Have a great rest of the weekend. I don't play these games for more of the shit I deal with in my day to day life with the general public, and this was unfortunate. Peace.

Attachments

• 20210918_232029.jpg
    20210918_232029.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yes it was me. I was in the process of explaining the rules to someone breaking the rules, and your response to me was "there are never any admins on anyway". I'm a very flexible admin, except when I'm enforcing the rules and explaining the rules while I enforce them. Your statement was not beneficial to the goals of this clan. You were basically saying "well it doesn't matter if admins aren't online". If you don't want to support our server, or our rules, you don't need to add insult to injury. You're basically implying that it's ok if no one is online. All I did was kill you, the explained my position. Admin-ing is hard enough. If you're a respectable player like you say, and you enjoy playing our servers, you should support me, our rules, and our servers and not contradict me while I'm taking time out of my play to enforce and explain them. If you're so experienced you should understand that.

Last edited:
Yes it was me. I was in the process of explaining the rules to someone breaking the rules, and your response to me was "there are never any admins on anyway". I'm a very flexible admin, except when I'm enforcing the rules and explaining the rules and I enforce them. Your statement was not beneficial to the goals of this clan. You were basically saying "well it doesn't matter if admins aren't online". If you don't want to support our server, or our rules, you don't need to add insult to injury. You're basically implying that it's ok if no one is online. All I did was kill you, the explained my position. Admin-ing is hard enough. If you're a respectable player like you say, and you enjoy playing our servers, you should support me, our rules, and our servers and not contradict me while I'm taking time out of my play to enforce and explain them. If you're so experienced you should understand that.
"and your response to me was "there are never any admins on anyway", I didn't somehow direct that towards you, I didn't even know you were there so how could I? Please show me the log where I directed a response right towards you. I was just stating an observation. The second question I have is why you bring up the person you were explaining the rules to, obviously it appears to me that I said the wrong thing inadvertently while you were as you say "in the process" of dealing with them. Just admit it please, that I literally just made an observation and you were obviously agitated at the time because someone else was also bitching. I get it man. But I was having a good weekend until now. End of conversation.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by killing youIf

I was over it right away, but your words afterwards made you show your true power tripping self. I didn't even need to say it, someone else did. So I hope your ego is okay. Good day sir.

I'm not power tripping. You're right, there aren't enough of us to go around. I only take action like that, when I'm putting on my admin hat. You're right, we don't have enough admins, and you're not helping when I'm trying to do the best I can. There are times when I only take extra admin actions when I'm in the process of admin-ing. That last thing we need is someone disrespecting me in that process while I'm trying to do it when I can. You obviously weren't over it if you needed to post here. Why don't you try respecting, and maybe even reinforcing our rules. They were put in place to make our servers a better place to play, and it seems to be working right?

Enough of this.

We will be looking into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back