How to C4 on <map> (Guide series)

2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
Hey lads(&lasses if we have any),

I am starting a new video series, How to C4

It is basically the basic tips on how to rape a flag with C4 on a certain map, starting with CQ for which i will upload all the maps' guides by thursday.
Also, as included in the video description, don't hate on me for this, it is a guide for you to know where to throw grenades.

### FIRST VIDEO - DONYA FORTRESS###

[video=youtube;F95--ZPTY-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F95--ZPTY-M&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Can't hear you at all dude

Mount 2 6.5 inch speakers to your head, attach it to a 4,000 watt amplifier. Now that you can hear it will totally blow your mind!

My other reply would have been "I'm sorry, do you have a dick just shoved in you ear that's affecting your brain?"

o_O at half volume for me it's working perfectly...

o_O at half volume for me it's working perfectly...

lol. It is pretty quiet. I will put it to you this way here is my setup. ASUS Xonar (Full Volume) > Mixer (Variable Volume) > Amplifier > Headset (Minimum Volume). Now just about any youtube video and battlefield 3 will make my ears hurt very badly if i turn that mixer knob to full and the video or game volume to full. I turned both up and could barely hear you. I had to turn up the headset volume which I keep down because I use the worlds shitiest amp to overcome the mixer loss and it has a bit of noise to it.

I dunno about rails but most of the time i play youtube videos with the youtube slider at 20-25%, if you play them at 100% all the time you can see how it varies from many other people. Even with my headset jacked straight into the computer i keep the youtube volume pretty low.

Might want to subtitle it then for the other 80% :p

Just played it on my phone max volume, can only hear that something is making sound but not what that sound is. Plugging a headset into my phone I can hear you but that is in a quite room. Not trying to rag on you but most of your target audience is going to have a problem. Should be able to adjust the master up about 6 decibels in the editor or something.

Might want to subtitle it then for the other 80% :p

Just played it on my phone max volume, can only hear that something is making sound but not what that sound is. Plugging a headset into my phone I can hear you but that is in a quite room. Not trying to rag on you but most of your target audience is going to have a problem. Should be able to adjust the master up about 6 decibels in the editor or something.

Can't find where.

Turned my volume all the way up and could hear him but not too loud. did not hear the explosions tho.

Back