HEY GUYS MY NAME IS ZAC

cptpoopypants

like the tittle says my name is zac i am a new member to the clan and i just want ot introduce myself i am 22 and my hobbies are singing, playing video games, and basketball. i would really like to stay in yalls clan so i am hoping when it comes time for people to vote for me that i have your vote as well i do play daily unless i have somethign i got to do with my family but othre then that i have not met one person in the clan that i do not like and i enjoy playing with the h1z1 crew alot so agian please vote for me to stay.

I thought my question was needed. I don't want him to end up like @JoeLeb and have to get stitches after working for those +1 votes.

Damn it I knew I should not have held back when I spread my butt cheeks... I just didn't want to scare any one.

Welcome Zach and keep my post above in mind....

Look down in Teamspeak. You may see him in the H1Z1 Channel under the cptpoopypants alias. He sticks out. He's the only purple sticker.

yeah gonna need to get the name thing figured out as I had no idea who he was. iive seen cptpoopy pants in h1z1 never a zachery and vise versa on forums

Welcome to TBG, we put the fun in dysfunctional.

Zac, thanks for showing up and taking the heat off of me. You're like a savior or something. I've been running around here afraid to bend over. :)

Zac, thanks for showing up and taking the heat off of me. You're like a savior or something. I've been running around here afraid to bend over. :)

Everyone is scared to bend over around here, but at the same time, we are all lurking in the shadows waiting for the right moment to pounce when someone does slip up.

Back