Hello

Chris AKA Irish Crippler

My name is Chris, AKA Irish CripplerTBV or TeeBaggerVance. I have used both.

I apologize for being rude to the admins on the server this am. But I would like a chance to explain.

As an admin of TKZ clan, i have to say a few things. I game here often when no TKZ people are around and I have always enjoyed it. I am 42 years old and nothing upsets me more than being treated like a child. On this day I had been playing for at least 4 + hours on your server. The last hour and half or so a few players started spawn/main raping, with the AA, jets etc... After being killed numerous times I made a general statement "next time u do that u are gone"....Now, previous to my statement I had asked, as several others did, that the few responsible, stop....Nothing was said and the crap continued. But my statement hurt someones feelings...It wasn't meant to disrespect an admin of this server as I thought for sure there wasn't one on. But to be dealt with for making a general statement as I and others are being spawn raped is pathetic. I would have expected an admin to say something to me for sure, but to say, "who is gone, Ill be the one" says nothing more than u are power hungry and have all control over the internet which sends a bad signal to mature gamers. I ALWAYS respect the house I am in, but for hours we were getting raped and I tried an old trick to try and stop it is all. As an admin, in my servers, I would have inquired as to the issue and requested names and dealt with it appropriately instead of getting my feelings hurt as though someone was questioning my power or authority. Several TKZ considered contributing here as it WAS a favorite. I am very upset and again meant no disrespect until I felt as though i was being bullied for trying to stop bs behavior and game play from ruining the others gaming fun.Thanks for all the good times in the past. I really hope those who felt their power was threatened, decide to deal with an issue as opposed to flexing power and making sure others know who is in charge.

Respectfully,

Chris

Your more than welcome to play on the servers, but im not gonna to be trolled or disrespected when I was there to help . I warned you many times b4 I slayed you and was forced to kicked you after that. You returned only to keep pushing it and I was about to ban you. All we ask is to play by the rules which includes respect all players and Admins.

Next time don't go off the deep end insulting admins and you will get a much better result .

Enjoy your gaming

PS I did slay the guy for base rape , just give us time to see who is breaking the rules . I cant just jump in game and start slaying or kicking without proof.

Enjoy your gaming and our servers.

Back