Hello!

Av4a

Hi everyone! I'm Av4a and I've been a regular on your guys's Close Quarters server for quite a while now. It's rare to find good servers nowadays,but sadly one of my friends got banned for ' hacker stats ' and I've myself been called a hacker multiple times. My friend and I aren't cheating, never have and never will. I have a good amount of hours played so I know what I'm doing.

I'm sorry, I may be posting this in the wrong section, but I just wanted to let you guys know that we truly enjoy your server and really wish we could join in someday again.

Thanks for your time.

PS: I will tell my friend to appeal his ban.

Have a good day!

Av4a

He's working on it!

Thanks for your quick reply! Appreciate it.

Hey Av4a! Sweet to see you on the forums! ( I'm SirTipiET, the sad lad who ended up on your opposing team )

Hey! What's up?! Sadly you are not going to see me on your server anymore... Since my friend HotChickIRL is not getting unbanned. Some of you guys should consider that there is ' good players ' out there! It's really sad to see this kind of bans happening even more on a good server like yours. It was fun while it lasted, but I guess it had to end.

Thanks for your friendly reply Sir! I appreciate it!

Av4a

Back