Hello from POP.SMURF

wolfwhisper737

Hey guys and gals
I have been playing on the Highway Tampa Titan server for 1-2 months now and have enjoyed it. I usually play about 3-5 hours a day spread out over the day but am usually on after 3 pm. Right now I am using a made up clan sign that only me and my son use, but it is called =HAW=. It is suppose to stand for " Honor among warriors". It is truely just one for me and him and we are not trying to start our own clan, so no worries there.
I am a 41 year old father of 2. My son is 20. I have been playing battlefield 2142 for about 1 and 1/2 years now just to keep from getting bored. I enjoy the great feeling of getting into a squad and working together to achieve a goal. I have made some new friends on there and hope to make some more. I only play on the Tampa server though.
I would like to get into Ventrillo with you guys and girls to better introduce myself. Can someone please contact me to help me with the password for ventrillo.
Oh by the way, you can just call me Pop.

Thanks, Pop

Welcome POP. Hop on vent and let's chat. Not many of us play Tampa, but I kinda enjoy it. Even though it is uncontrollable most of the time.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I hate to admit it but I am a bit of a lone wolf. I play sniper most of the time and am trying to up my place in the ranks on the leader board with the Park advanced sniper rifle. So it is hard to capture a flag with a sniper rifle. My original player called...popsmurf....has logged over 829 hours, 350 of them as commander. Over 1,900 kills with the sniper rifle and ranked 3,404 in the world right now. So if you want to have some fun, look for me in the hills. Chances are I will see you first, lol. Thanks, Pop

LOL, I screwed that up. It's the Zeller - H Advanced sniper rifle, whoops. Had to look. kills...1,894......Deaths....393.......K/D..4,62% with a accuracy of 43.00 % ...Sounds like I am bragging, don't mean too. I just love a good challenge, so if your pretty good with your sniper rifle, come on out to Tampa and exchange some rounds with me, lol.

Look forward to it grease fire. I'll shot you a friends request too. See you on the field. I am usually on after 4 pm.

Back