Halloween Fun

The skins are pretty awesome. The patch though... a 1.2 GB patch is a serious patch!

Do any of you still actively play Overwatch? My roommates and I play this quite a bit. Could definitely use 3-4 people for Comp matchmaking.

Blitz irish myself dark and a few others are usually on battle.net a few times a week doing something. Not a huge presence in the clan but enough to get a team going every so often

BTW, the new pve is fun, but rough with the puggies... i mean god damn. cant make it past the second boss...

@Nameless Ranger i play nightly i got hooked on the beta. and have maybe played BF 3 times since its been out. i like the fast pace and variations of game modes and havent been able to really think of a map i dislike. i main Junk, can also do a decent rien or luci when needed in comp play. but preferred offense or defense my best toon is junk. my girlfriend also plays and she mains D.va, i wont go into it but shes not playing a whole lot right now. but is a beast D.va. if you dont have me BlitZ003 its hard to keep up with who all plays here cause GTs are different. im down to try the Co-Op with a group of us. does it award ranks points? @Vordar. for now to get as many halloween boxes possible im gonna stick to quick play fast rounds and not killing my already dead comp rating

I tried the co-op on easy and there'd always be someone who would leave so we'd be boned. In medium.... just can't get past the second boss. its a 4 man group and can only use 1 mccree 1 soldier 1 hanzo and whatever the newer sniper girls name is.

The new Brawl is pretty easy. My roommates and I (3 of the 4) and 1 random cleared it on Hard fairly easy.

@BlitZ003 What are the #____ behind your name? (EX:BlitZ003#___)"

My B.Net is: MrHood#11557

1653 i always for get to add the number in there. but i added you nameless

Back