Hack in karcand server

tuliojmayer0

nick "bob ELS|bloodsport" look at the logs on days 14 to 11 hours. tava killing by the shadow that motherfucker.

I checked both servers and I don't see him right now. If we see him we'll get him.

The name is not familiar to me and I cannot find anybody anywhere with that name to research further. I'll have to wait until midnight to get the name from the logs.

Thank you for reporting!

Thank you Tulioj!

bob ESL|BloodSport First Seen: Dec 26, 2010 at 1:27 pm @ 77.183.*.238
L1nk1nark3 Last Seen: Dec 26, 2010 at 11:57 am @ 77.183.*.238

L1nk1nark3 is banned @ GGC, and please guess the date of the ban, drumroll: 12/26/10 12:00 AM Sooooo, the loser got a new GUID in less then 2 hours.
GGC-Stream / GUID Search

L1nk1nark3 aliases:
*GTS* MoNtAnA1979 , *st@mpferule* , 666 Th3|*LuCiFeR , =RSS INF<svetlana><3
=RSS= INF<svetlana><3 , [BES] |F3tz|D|e|n3 , _No1 Hendrik-Schmutz[GE , Active Th3|*LuCiFeR , coRe. Th3|*LuCiFeR , dR** Th3|*LuCiFeR , eS[F] Th3|*LuCiFeR
Hintakaari , L1nk1nark3 , Th3|*LuCiFeR , WOoKi hintakaari , ~USG~ ESL|BloodSport

Two interesting developments:

1. As the famous sniper hintakaari is Finnish, and he is from Germany - he clearly managed to spoof him. Another proof that name spoofing is still possible, even after the 1.5 patch.

2. Ladies and gentlemen, it's a two for one deal. Looking further into his linked GUID's I found that our good friend supersniper19840 is back: http://www.tbgclan.com/f28/karkand-bf2-supersniper19840-8658/

Man, this guy loves us so much, he can't bring himself to stay away. We should write him another memo, as apparently banning him twice, banning his name and his IP mask - did not get the message through. He was back under nazer123 Jan 13, 2011 at 3:53 pm, -|TBG|- (64.34.213.182:16567), 92.74.*.91. That is the all maps server.

nazer123 aliases:
_No1_ Hendrik-Schmutz[G , achtungkontrolle , B2K achtungkontrolle , B2K nazer123
Hintakaari , Imp4ct Terrortoaster , nazer123 , ProGamermitSkill , supersniper19840
|.:LINCE:.|bissop , ~USG~ BuSh.inF

Nazer
First Seen Dec 22, 2010 @ 93.221.*.17 never used a 77 starting IP, so it may not be Bob, but the name matches on his GUID suggest a close relationship to him.</svetlana></svetlana>

Nice work Mega. I had read that they thought they eliminated spoofing, but they were wrong....again...

Good work mega!!! and thanks tulio for the info it helps when we all work together!!!

I just want to add that when reporting players, the name has to be exact. The clan tag does not matter.

The reason I could not find him until I checked the logs, is because he was reported as bob ELS|bloodsport. His real name is bob ESL|BloodSport. A simple switch of the LS letters and we go nowhere - temporary of course.

Yes Tulio, sorry - I will do my best to spell the name right next time I will report a player.

Gotta love the language barrier or the Google translator.

Back