[GTAV] All In Order/Loyalty Challenge

Bungied2theTree

@Zr0wolf and myself want to create a group to get the awesome amount of cash for completing these challenges. Doing all the Heists in Order with all the same people.

I would love to do it this weekend. Who would be game for this. Note this requires a large time commitment.

I would most likely stream our efforts.

I'd love to be a part of this, I've been wanting to do the same. I haven't watched all of this yet but it deals with tips

saturday-free after 11am sunday-free after 2pm. if we get enough we might be able have two groups compete against each other.

Last edited:
Ive been debating on this game, Ive noticed it says "not losing any lives" do you guys die a lot?

Not losing lives is the Criminal Mastermind challenge. I know I'm not ready for that. I don't have anywhere near the gameplay time.

So what are some requirements you must have or even consider doing this with you guys? Could I just purchase and join you second I download?

I'm game but I highly doubt the shitty network architecture would allow me to stay connected that long. My best has been doing maybe 5-6 contact missions in a row. I've tried to do heists. When I pay for them myself nobody joins. When I join them from my phone its always the fucking Fleeca setup. If I join people's invites I always get kicked. I've setup all the port forwards they say are required and have 0 connection problems with other games. So I don't know. Like I said I would love to try.

im down im getting rather bored of the games atm so putting a nice challenge/awards helps out

I'm sure you're all tired of me bitching about the network issues I have with this one game, not any others. I'll show up for it. I think maybe if I have people I'm playing with that don't have their kids, wives, or roommates streaming Netflix at the time that we might be okay. I will try but not make any promises. More than anything I think it would be a lot of fun but man oh man these disconnects have been a bummer. I still get shit done but waiting 4-5 mins to reconnect almost every time makes me want to uninstall.

This should answer your question, @Krazy_fanboy.

vFhGxcm.png

Nice. I've finally given up on this game. I'm uninstalling at the moment.

is mex's character the guy that looks like danny trejo?

man Lester was a bitch leaving me hanging around 0:40 in the video
I wasn't planning on recording so I didn't have my mic setup to be heard in the recording but on TeamSpeak I said I wanted to take Lesters cane and beat him down with it haha

@Soulzz around 1:44 you get mentioned

@Zr0wolf around 3:19 do you know how you got jack of all trades? that reminds me of a battlefield dog tag but I'm just wondering how you got it in GTA

Back