Greetings n stuff :D

Shooz

Hello!

I am Shoozadin...Shooz for short (prounced shoes)

I'm rather new to FPS games. I've been primarily playing Overwatch, but will more than likely be picking up Battlefield while it's on sale :D

I am @Irishian88J 's girlfriend. I know he's been around with you guys for a while, and he has said nothing but kind words about all of you. I've been looking for a new group to game with since my last group kinda dissolved into real life responsibilities.

I currently spend most of my gaming time on Overwatch and League of Legends. I randomly play games on steam and my gaming handle is the same for almost everything.

Steam - Shoozadin
LoL NA - Shoozadin
Bnet - Shooz#11646
Origin - Shoozadin

Feel free to add me. I'd love to get to know all of you :)

-Shooz

Girls play the game? Remember once you go med pack you never go back........ Welcome to TBG

good to see you drop by now that we already had the chance to bond over rains penis! see ya in game :)

Looks like @Shooz also got Battlefield 4! She is new to major FPS's, so i think we will all have to help her out and show her the ropes. =)

fxFzacl.gif

so i think we will all have to help her out and show her the ropes. =)

If you ask soulzz to show you the ropes... we're all in trouble. Oh wait.. you mean how to game ropes... carry on! Just... don't ask soulzz for... well... anything...

I think even those who are into that sort of thing wouldn't ask. Lol.

Back