Going to sell my EVGA 770GTX FTW 4GB card

JWR046

I am going to update to a 970GTX. I was going to put my 770 in my son's PC but he has been playing XB1 so it would be a waste. It is a great card and I have not had any issues. If anyone is interested let me know and we can work out a fair price.

http://www.evga.com/Products/Specs/GPU.aspx?pn=7EF622DC-4B18-42B3-9FFD-3EB5798E8A68

upload_2015-1-23_17-14-6.png

Last edited:
I bought a new card two months ago and this one has been sitting in the box. It is a great card and hate to waste it collecting dust. If anyone is interested let me know.

I'm interested. What are you looking for on it?

Make an offer. What is it worth? Malisky didn't u have two of these u sold?

I am not sure what it is worth. $150 plus shipping? That is probably fair being they were $400 new.

just PM who ever is interested nd we can work it out.

Last edited:
I'm all set with it. Was thinking of getting it for my GF, but she just got a similar one. Thanks though!

She plays other games. MMO's and such. Lucky guy to have her.

Make an offer. What is it worth? Malisky didn't u have two of these u sold?

I did but since I purchased a new gpu my son wants one too. I knew selling both together would be more profitable for me.
He currently has an Evga 680 SC with back plate. I would have to sell that one first though. The 680 was expensive, and it's a beastly card.

I did but since I purchased a new gpu my son wants one too. I knew selling both together would be more profitable for me.
He currently has an Evga 680 SC with back plate. I would have to sell that one first though. The 680 was expensive, and it's a beastly card.

I wouldn't even upgrade from a 680. A 770 is just a rebrand of a 680 and a 770 normally benchmarks about the same. I would just hold out for the new GPUs if that's what you're upgrading your son from. If you're set on an upgrade, then go for a 970.

I wouldn't even upgrade from a 680. A 770 is just a rebrand of a 680 and a 770 normally benchmarks about the same. I would just hold out for the new GPUs if that's what you're upgrading your son from. If you're set on an upgrade, then go for a 970.

Yeah, your probably right.

Payment has been sent this morning via Paypal, 6/19/15. I have also purchased a PSU he had for sale.

Glad you got it without issue. I am also glad we keep this stuff within our community. It is a great card and should handle current and future games pretty easily.

Back