Gah. More issues.

Remorce

After many escapades with bf2142 I was playing fine. Until today. It has randomly started to freeze ingame. I have re-installed. Twice. Manually updated punkbuster by dragging the file into the PB folder. AND I updated to 1.5, issues went to 1.4 more issues. Back to 1.5 again I freeze up with repeating sound. Everything is on low. Sound, Graphics. I have no idea what is going on. Help Please.

Go grab a shotgun and set the your comp up on a launcher. Then pull the launch string and fire away.

If only. My mom would kill me though. While I was bored waiting for the re-install I found a wonderful looking mod! Hope you guys check it out

Conflict-2142.com

WTF IT HAS MUTATED! Now the freeze is gone, the Blank Punkbuster is back! God i have horrible luck.

Are you using a Creative X-Fi soundcard? If so try using old drivers or go into the advanced settings through control panel>sound and turn down the sampling play back rate.

abra-ka-dabbra, you will be able to play bf today, but only today, my magic only works you get in the same server as me, on which i pwn you. so ill see your tags in gib about 10 times today.

Lol. Thanks barto. Seems like I can play on mods though...

Nope im using sound from the software option

Back