Dearest managers of the TBG Clan, Could you make an exception?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyasko

Original ban appeal/denial here: http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.35155/

I've lately come to realise how dire and costly my lazy mistake was when I got myself banned out of your Rush server, Wether it be that your server has pulled all the players to it, making all the other servers empty, or be it the great rules and maps that you have set, your RUSH server has been standing out as one of if not the best server there is to choose from!

I really do, understand how bad racism is, and how toxic poor english can be (ie using racial slang as a replacement word for Buddy or implied "Cheap" person).
I am very remorseful of getting myself tossed out of your server and thrown onto the banlist and I'm quite dearly sorry for my mistake, I am essentially begging you to lift the ban that has been placed on me due to the racial slur that I posted out of carelessness and totally acrimonious degenerate desire for a selfish haste.

I would really like to play on your server.

Absurdly and utterly dissapointing that saying one word gets me banned out for life.
Ugh, I had a feeling an admin would simply waltz in and say the equivalency of "Nope, policy says you're banned forever"

I had to try anyways, It sucks that I can't play on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back