Cheating in The Division? Two strikes then you're permanently banned

At Least they are doing something. I hate running into cheating rogues in the DZ all the time. I have almost 180k DPS without any skills active, and 52k health, still get downed in 1 or 2 hits, without doing any damage to them.

Today I ran into a dude even when I had my signature Survivor Link skill active, with an over health sticky, he killed me with a pistol.

At Least they are doing something. I hate running into cheating rogues in the DZ all the time. I have almost 180k DPS without any skills active, and 52k health, still get downed in 1 or 2 hits, without doing any damage to them.

Today I ran into a dude even when I had my signature Survivor Link skill active, with an over health sticky, he killed me with a pistol.

Ha. DPS. I remember how this word resulted in an asschewing... Holy shit that was half a decade ago.

42795ee834be1d4db1dfaa83eb7a9c01d2f4b5c4b7ccda615d434985b8c8ad0b.jpg

I don't know why they give a second chance but I would guess they might consider some of the glitching that is going on cheating. If someone is straight out hacking I would argue to ban them permanently.

Back